- Hourly Planning is perfect for someone that is not sure if they need a full time planning but has one or two financial questions they would like answered.
One-time Financial Plan
- One time Financial Planning is great for people that just need a check up. We will meet to go over your current situation, then during the second meeting we will have a finished financial plan.
Comprehensive Financial Plan
- Comprehensive Financial Planning is an ongoing service that helps you identify your goals and provides actionable steps to achieving long term financial growth. (Requires a $500 set up fee.)
- Investment management is an important part of any long-term financial plan. (* of assets under management per year)
Not sure which service is right for you?
Totally fine. Let’s meet for 30-minutes to find out if you even need my services. It’s completely hassle free and no cost.
Shoot me an email using the form and we’ll schedule a free 30-min consultation to explore the next best steps for your financial future.
Hourly Planning is perfect if you are not sure if you need full time planning and you have financial questions you would like answered, for example:
- How should I be invested in my 401k at work?
- How do I setup a budgeting?
- What do I need to know about debt management? (Mortgage, Student Loans, Credit Cards, etc)
- How financially to plan for a wedding ?
- How to financially plan for a child?
- How to figure out the right employee benefits at work?
At the end of our meeting you will receive a written recommendation through email for you to follow through with.
One-time Financial Plan
One time Financial Planning is great if you just need a check up. We will meet twice with the goal of creating a financial plan or updating your existing one. This financial plan will show you if you are on the right track to reach your life goals, or if you need to make adjustments to get you where you want to be.
- Discovery Meeting: 60 minute meeting to gain clarity on your values, financial history, and financial obstacles.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Analysis: Review of your entire financial picture that includes an overview of your values and goals, net worth statement, cash flow analysis, recommendations in the applicable areas, and an itemized action plan.
- Plan Delivery Meeting: 60 minute meeting to review Customized Recommendations, an Action Plan, and Prioritized “To-Do” List.
(If you decide to take advantage of the Comprehensive Financial Planning Service, within a year of our meeting, you will be credited the amount towards the upfront fee.)
Comprehensive Financial Planning is an ongoing service that helps you identify your goals and provides actionable steps to achieving long term financial growth.
- Discovery Meeting: 60 to 90-minute meeting to gain clarity on your values, financial history, and financial obstacles.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Analysis: Review of your entire financial picture that includes an overview of your values and goals, net worth statement, cash flow analysis, recommendations in the applicable areas below, and itemized action plan.
- Plan Delivery Meeting: 60 to 90-minute meeting to deliver Customized Recommendations, an Action Plan, and Prioritized “To-Do” List.
- Implementation: Assistance implementing action plan items and recommendations, communications, and coordination with other financial professionals.
- Semi-Annual Review Meetings: 60-minute meeting every 6 months to measure your progress, make adjustments, and identify new action steps.
- Ongoing Support: Proactive communication throughout the year to address various financial topics and planning opportunities for you and your family.
- Topics Addressed May Include:
- Lifestyle & Career Goals
- Life Stages (buying a home, getting married, having a baby, changing careers, starting a business)
- Savings Goals (emergency fund, travel, education, etc.)
- Credit Score Review & Credit Card Recommendations
- Cash Flow Planning
- Debt Management (student loans, mortgage, credit cards, etc.)
- Retirement Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Company Benefits Maximization (group insurance, employer-sponsored retirement plans and savings accounts)
- Stock Options, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Restricted Stock Units
- Estate Planning
- Protection Planning and Insurance Analysis
- Investment Analysis & Recommendations
Pricing: Up front planning fee of $500 and $100 a month* with a year commitment.
*Clients with over $100,000 in investable assets will be waived the monthly fee.
Investment management is an important part of any long-term financial plan. Before investing it’s important to identify your comfort level regarding risk, time horizon, income needs, and goals. In addition, you should be aware of any tax consequences associated with making changes to your existing portfolio.
My goal is to understand your situation and develop a diversified portfolio consisting of low cost mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs). I don’t believe investors can “time the market” and rely on a due diligence process to regularly monitor funds and make changes when necessary.
COST: Tiered pricing starting at 1.0% of assets under management per year. Typically, investment management fees include the cost of comprehensive financial planning services.
30-minute no cost consultation
If you’re not sure where to start, I’d be happy to meet to get to know you and see where I can help.